FAPPLOUT Disbursement Outbound Error 'Disb amount not equal to accept balance' or 'Disbursement not transmitted due to Disb Amt not being equal to the Award Accepted Amount for the Disb Id'
(Doc ID 2553916.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running PELLOUT, one or more disbursement records fail validation and are not transmitted. The FAPPLOUT log file will show the following message, followed by the emplid and disbursement id that failed:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Navigate to Financial Aid > File Management > COD Full Participant > Generate Pell Data > Pell Outbound, populate the parameters, and run the PELLOUT process.
- Review the FAPPLOUT log file and search for the message string "Disb amount not equal to accept balance".
- For the emplid(s) following the message, navigate to Financial Aid > Pell Payment > Manage Pell Payment > Pell Disbursement.
- Find the row(s) where the Pell Disbt Status column indicates 'Originated'.
- Click the 'Disbursement Detail' link on the row.
- On the most recent (highest) Seq row indicating Action Code 'Disbursement Outbound Error', click the 'Disbursement Messages' link.
- Note the message on the page showing "Disbursement not transmitted due to Disb Amt not being equal to the Award Accepted Amount for the Disb ID."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document