Fluid Position Management Activity Guide Job Data Link Doesn't Open In New Window As Expected; the Next/Previous/Submit Buttons Do Not Respond As Expected
(Doc ID 2553930.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Position Management Job Data link is not functioning properly after job data page is displayed in the activity guide page Step 4.
The user is then stuck in Job Data and cannot return to where they left off in Fluid Position Management. Nor is the user is able to go back to other steps in the Activity Guide.
The Previous and Next buttons don't respond and the user can't return to Position Management.
Users expect that Previous or Next buttons allow the user to return to Position Management.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Workforce Administrator > Position Management > Manage Position
2. Search for a position (the position must have incumbents), Click Search
3. Select the position from the list
4. Select Edit
5. Click next until Step 4 (Budget Incumbents)
6. Click the Job Data link from the Current Incumbents grid
7. This link will bring you to the Job Data screen
8. Click the Previous or Next buttons - see you can't return to Position Management
9. Or you can also utilize the Return to Search and see that you do not return to PM - instead you are returned to Job Data search
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document