ETL9.2 Able To Input Time On Time Sheet Without Specifying TRC Code.
(Doc ID 2554004.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When TASKGROUP uses a time reporter template that requires a TRC code, the Time Entry page will still allow an employee to submit time without a TRC
1. OPEN Time reporting template PSELP_NONE and set Time Reporting Code (TRC) REQUIRED
2. Login as a biweekly Employee
4. Click TIME in Self Service
5. Input 5 hours with no TRC selected and click submit
6. TRC validation is thrown an error when time is submitted in week 1 without TRC however time gets submitted when time is reported in week2 with no error.
1. Log in as PS
2. ESS>Time>Weekly Time
3. Enter 2h vacation for Monday and submit
4. Navigate back to Weekly Time, enter 3h of sick for the same Monday, press REVIEW
5. On the Review Weekly Time page, select the Monday row
6. On the Report Time page, select the 2h vacation already saved
7. On the Report Time Details page, remove TRC and press CONTINUE
8. On the Report Time page, click DONE
9. On the Review Weekly Time page, click SUBMIT
10. Timesheet is submitted without TRC for the 2h
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document