E-AD: Application Designer Crashes When Validating Or Saving Peoplecode In Windows 10
(Doc ID 2554378.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Application Designer
Application Designer Crashes When Validating Or Saving Peoplecode In Windows 10.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Application Designer.
2. Open a Project that contains, for example, a Record Field PeopleCode
3. From the Development tab, expand the Project until the PeopleCode level.
4. Double-click on the PeopleCode to open it in the working area.
5. Modify the PeopleCode.
6. Either try to Validate or Save the PeopleCode.
7. Application Designer crashes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document