ETL9.2 Weekly Time Entry Page Allows Time To Be Entered For A Period When EE Is Not An Active Time Reporter
(Doc ID 2554399.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Weekly Time Entry page allows time to be entered for a period when EE is not an active time reporter
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as PS
2. Added a row to TL_EMPL_DATA setting EE to inactive as of Wednesday 4/17/19
3. Add another row setting her back to active as of Tuesday 4/30/19.
4. Login as EE
5. The grid on the Enter Time page was gray on Monday 4/29/19 and there was no way for me to enter time on that day (as expected).
6. When switched to the Weekly Time Entry page (using manual entry) and selected Monday, TRC = REG, and Quantity = 7 and submitted the time.
7. The time was processed and Exception generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document