E-AD: Drop Zones Configuration Created Only On One Portal
(Doc ID 2555421.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.57.04 version, Portal Technology
Drop Zones configuration created only on one Portal
The configuration is being associated to the first Portal that it finds a CREF in for the component which isn't necessarily the Portal that we need the configuration for.
Drop Zone configuration should be available for all the existing Portals.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a drop zone to Page.CHANGE_PASSWORD
2. Navigate to Root > PeopleTools > Portal > Configure Drop Zones
3. Configure drops zone with some subpage.
4. Run query: SELECT * FROM PSPTCSSRVCONF WHERE PORTAL_OBJNAME LIKE '%CHANGE_PASSWORD%'
5. Only the CUSTOMER portal had the configuration created, whereas a CREF exists for the component in all the following portals:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document