ETL9.2: Time Summary Date Change Runs Into Invalid date TL_TIME_SUMMARY.TimesummaryDisplay Error.
(Doc ID 2555464.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to select the date on the Time Summary, the following error occurs.
TL_TIME_SUMMARY.TimesummaryDisplay.OnExecute Name:loadTimeSummary PCPC:11703 Statement:254
Called from:TL_TIME_SUM_FLU.GBL.TL_ELP_TIME_WRK.TL_VIEW_DATE.FieldChange Statement:5
1. MSS Home Page > Team Time > Time Summary – Enter only Employee Id as criteria in the filter – Empl Id and Click on Done
2. Click on the Employee Row
3. Find Employee Minimum effective date in JOB data, in this case Employee has only one row effective dated 1/1/2001.
4. Click on date range and change the date to a date prior to minimum effective date found in Job data. Select December 25th 2000.
5. The PeopleCode error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document