Large EDI Files Process Too Slow on Application/Transcript Loads TS130 Search/Match/Post Process
(Doc ID 2555485.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, External Data Loads
Large EDI Final Transcript files process ADTRNPST is taking hours to complete Search Match Post for one file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Student Admissions > Application/Transcript Loads > TS130 > Search/Match/Post Process
2. Add a New Run Control
3. Choose the following options:
- Execution Option as Search, Match and Post
- Data Source as School
4. Fill in Academic Institution, Grading Scheme, External Career, Summary Type
5. On ADM TS140 Post Parm 2, select Home for Address Type
6. Specify a Search Parameter on Search Parms tab
7. For No Match Found - New, select Add
8. Click Run
9. Choose ADTRNP-J process
10. Click OK --> the process took almost 3 hrs to complete for one file with almost 500 records.
CS Bundle 53
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document