Incorrect EFF_STATUS Field Value Is Being Sent in PROJECT_SYNC Message From FSCM to HCM
(Doc ID 2556094.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Messages
Env: PUM 30
Incorrect Project Effective Status value is being sent to HCM from FSCM for a Project
Correct Project Effective Status value should be sent to HCM from FSCM for a Project
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up IB between FIN and HCM nodes for PROJECT_SYNC
2. Enable Program Management
3. Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Project Costing > Project Options - Associate Active Processing status for Project Status of 'P'
4. Create a Project with Status 'P' and save
5. Open the project again and observe that the Processing status value is 'Active' and Project Status is 'Proposed'. This is correct
6. A message is sent to HCM because of the IB set up
Notice that in the PROJECT_SYNC message, the value for EFF_STATUS is sent as 'P' as below. This is incorrect the effective status for the Project is 'A' which is active.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document