ETL9.2: Denied Reported leave time Is Not Given Back To Employee.
(Doc ID 2556530.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The leave balances are OFF and data is inconsistent in the following scenarios:
1. It is not giving back the hours to employee when manager denies the time (leave). This should deduct the TL_QUANTITY so employee can use those hours later on.
2. It is not adding the hours to the TL_QUANTITY when user resubmits the denied hours.
1. Check tl_compleav_tbl for employee before changes.
2. Employee enters sick time on 7/4/2019 then submit.
3. Manager denies the time on 7/4/2019.
4. Employee goes in on 7/4/2019 then enters a comment and re-submit the timesheet.
5. The tl_compleav_tbl for employee is not getting updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document