Fluid Enrollment Summary Does Not Show Amounts BesideThe Plan Name On The Fluid Card
(Doc ID 2556654.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create OE event for employees to run in Fluid self-service
2. Log into employee self-service for the test employee.
3. Try to do 401a savings plan elections.
4. Enter a %age amount for the election, click Done.
5. Observe that the % amounts are showing beside the plan name on the Fluid card.
6. Go back in and do a $ amount election, click Done.
7. Observe that the $ amounts are NOT showing beside the plan name on the Fluid card.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document