Self Approved Requisition Shows 'No Approval Required' or Missing Workflow Map
(Doc ID 2557456.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Self Approved Requisition shows No Approval Required / missing workflow map on Approval Status page
1) Setup workflow
2) Header Level , Dynamic Path, one Step
3) Approve Authorize the Definition
4) Role User is set for Authorized Self Approval Criteria of Amount <$100
5) Change Template A, Standard setup on Purchasing Definition > Req Change Options page
6) Re trigger workflow for Quantity or price decrease is unchecked
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Create an eProcurement /Core Req with Amount <$100
2) Save and Submit the Requisition
3) confirmation page shows 'No Approval Required'
4) Expected to see 'Self Approved' with Approver details
5) Review from Manage Requisition > Approval Status page shows No Approval required or No workflow map
what works: Issue does not exist for other than Self Approval case
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document