EEX 9.2: Expense Report Tied to a Travel Authorizations, Receives Ref Doc Budget Error After Approver Unchecks Non-Reimbursable Box
(Doc ID 2558091.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Expense Report that is tied to a Travel Authorizations, receives "Ref Doc Budget Error" After Approver Unchecks Non-Reimbursable Box
1. Create and fully approve a travel authorization with more than one expense line (at least one per diem line).
2. Create an expense report, associated it to travel authorization (copy TA lines through Quick Start option) and mark the per diem expense line as non-reimbursable.
3. Submit the expense report.
4. The first approver budget checks the expense report and approves it.
5. The second approver opens the expense report, unchecks the non-reimbursable box on the per diem line to make it reimbursable and clicks the Save button.
7. The second approve Re-budget checks report.
8. The following error is receive:
"Ref'd Doc has been Finalized" budget error
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document