Combination Code Not Added to Job Data After Configuring Field in Smart HR Transactions
(Doc ID 2558112.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Combination Code, ACCT_CD, field when added to the JOB template record, JOB_PAYROLL_INFO template section and Smart HR template, does not update Job Data > Payroll section.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Workforce Administration > Smart HR Templates > Template Record/Field
Add Field: ACCT_CD to JOB record
2. Navigation: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Workforce Administration > Smart HR Templates > Template Section
Add Field: ACCT_CD to JOB_PAYROLL_INFO section
3. Click the Field Configuration link
Configure field as Short Prompt with Prompt Table: ACCT_CD_NA_VW
4. Navigation: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Workforce Administration > Smart HR Templates > Create Template
Confirm Template with Section ID: JOB_PAYROLL_INFO now includes the Combination Code field
5. Hire new employee using Smart HR Template
6. Navigation: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
Note combination Code was not added in Payroll section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document