Fluid Benefits Enrollment For Primary Care Provider ID And "use the PCP ID as defined for the employee for all the Dependents" Does Not Work When Adding New Dependents
(Doc ID 2558116.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting the Dental Plan Card and attaching dependents, if we select the options to "use the PCP ID as defined for the employee for all the Dependents" we have encountered the following;
1. Adding a new dependent when this value has already been established, requires the employee to select the slider once again for the PCP ID to be populated on just the new dependent who was attached. This is occurring while we are on the page and selecting the Add a new Dependent button.
2. When accessing the Dental Plan card, once the setting was originally set to use the same PCP ID for all the dependents, it resets back to "No" while the PCP IDs are still populated for all dependents.
1. Prepare configurations Fluid for benefits elections functionality.
2. Log in to employee self-service,
3. When users go through the Benefit Enrollment link and select a Health Plan Card (Health, Dental, Vision, etc), Primary Care Provider (PCP) has to be completed and should save for current and future use.
4. Upon completing the PCP and other option buttons about same provider for other dependents, the sliders change from Yes to No.
5. Settings on the sliders should be preserved when moving through elections and adding more dependents.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document