HR Notification Not Sending Email
(Doc ID 2558259.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an user uses copy and paste in recipients, the HR Notification email is not sent
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Go to: Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > HR Notification > HR Notification
2) Create a new notification
3) Select: Delivery method = "Email and Notification", Notification Category = "HR Notification"
4) In the TO field, press the lookup icon, select any employee and press Ok button.
5) Copy that text of the employee information
6) Go back to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > HR Notification > HR Notification
7) Add a new notification, select delivery method = "Email and Notification" and Notification Category = "HR Notification"
8) Paste Employee information from previous copy into the "To field"
10) Complete the subject and Message
11) Send the notification.
12) Email notification is not sent
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document