CA_BI_INTFC Not Applying the CA_BP_EVENTS.DAYS_LAG Correctly When Sending Data to Billing To Generate Invoices
(Doc ID 2558713.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Billing
CA_BP_EVENTS.DAYS_LAG is not getting applied for invoice creation
There are Bill Plan events with DAYS_LAG and when the events are completed, the invoice is getting created before the days lag mentioned on the event
CA_BI_INTFC process should take into account the days lag based on the event completion date and then process the transactions as appropriate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an amount based contract.
2. Associate Project/Activity to the Contract
3. Assign Billing Plan of type MileStone. Assign an event with Milestone event type with MileStone Origin as Project. Make the Activity status for this activity to be 'O' and also specify a lag of 45 days. The event takes 100% of the line amount.
4. Make sure that the Project/Activity start and end dates as say 2/14/2018 till 2/14/2020. Ensure that the Milestone check box is checked for the Project Activity.
5. Add couple of statuses for the project activity. The first status is 'A' with effective date of 2/14/2018 and the second status is 'O' with the date 2/14/2019.
6. Make the Contract Active. Review the Bill Plan event and notice that the Milestone event completion date populates as 2/14/2019.
7. Run CA_BI_INTFC as of 2/14/2019
8. Notice that the processes picks up the event and creates invoice lines for billing
The expectation is that the process should not process the events as of 2/14/2019. The process should pick up rows when it runs 45 days later.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document