Item ID Prompt Issue Adding Line to Partially/Fully Received Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2558946.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item ID entry field does not display consistently when adding new lines to Dispatched PO
1) Setup Financials Supply Chain > Install > Installation Option , Purchasing - Max Rows to Retrieve For - Purchase Orders is 10
2) Create a Purchase Order with 10 lines with Inventory Item
3) Approve, Budget Check and Dispatch the Purchase Order
4) Partially Receive or Fully Receive the Purchase Order
5) Open up the Purchase Order to add a new line by clicking on Line#1 + (Add) icon
6) New Line added Line#12 does not show the Item ID prompt and the field available for Entry
7) Clicking on other lines work randomly and some lines show the Item ID field as expected
What is working:
Able to add via Item Search. And this does appear to be dependent on where in the PO user is adding the item.
Try to add an additional item to a PO that has been dispatched (and received or partially received) the choice to add by item number is not readily available.
This is NOT consistent though, and found some that will not add an item number regardless of what line is attempted to add by, in those cases, user has to add by item search and then is able to add more lines below it.
User should be able to add new lines with Item ID
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document