Applicants With Status Code Hired Not Showing in Process Duplicate Applicant
(Doc ID 2559104.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A duplicate applicant with one ID having a status of Active and another ID having status of hired is not displayed in the list when searched for Duplicate Applicants.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Recruiting > Administration > Process Duplicate Applicants
2. Click Create a new Search
3. Select options First Name, Last Name, and DOB and click Run
4. Return to Process Duplicate Applicants and View Duplicates
5. Select one of the Duplicate Applicant and update applicant status code to Hired for one of the IDs. The second duplicate applicant status remains as Active and does not change.
6. Run Duplicate Applicant Process again on same criteria
7. Applicant no longer displays as a duplicate applicant in the Process Duplicate Applicants.
8. Return to Process Duplicate Applicants and View Duplicates
9. Select one of the Duplicate Applicant whose has three duplicate Applications and update applicant status code to Hired for one of the IDs and keep the rest of them active.
10. The other duplicate applicant statuses remain as Active and does not change.
11. Run Duplicate Applicant Process again on same criteria
12. Applicant with Status Hired also shows up when Process Duplicate Applicants is run.
For the scenario 1 when the applicant status is hired and the Duplicate applicant process is run again the Applicant does not show up while in scenario 2 the Applicant shows when the process is run.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document