EPC - ‘No Matching Buffer Found’ Error Opening Project Team After Deleting Resource/Team Member
(Doc ID 2559248.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Program Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User receives the following error message if a resource is updated and then deleted on an activity team without saving the update before the deletion.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps (Program Management should be installed)
1. Create a project with activities.
2. Add resources to the project team as well as activities.
3. From the Project Team > Resources page, drill down on resource detail. Make a change and return to the resource list page WITHOUT SAVING.
4. Delete the row for the resource that was just updated and save.
5. Step off to another component.
6. Go back to the Project > Team search page and attempt to open the same project again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document