EEX 9.2: The Data in the Field, APPROVER_PROFILE in the records EX_SHEET_NOTES, EX_TAUTH_NOTES, and EX_ADV_NOTES is Displayed Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2559436.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Data in the Field, APPROVER_PROFILE in the records EX_SHEET_NOTES, EX_TAUTH_NOTES, and EX_ADV_NOTES is Displayed Incorrectly
1) Use non-SHARE workflow
2) Enter a description for a profile for the non-SHARE setup different from the SHARE setup. For example, change EXPENSE MANAGER to a longer description such as “Department Approver”
3) Submit an item (expense report, travel authorization, and/or cash advance) that uses this setup.
4) Have this approver enter in both a COMMENT and a NOTE
5) View the Notes page
6) An entry will appear for both the COMMENT and NOTE but the Role Description will be for SHARE when selected from EX_APRVL_HIST and truncated when from the EX_SHEET_NOTES
When Notes are added by the approver they are truncated when saved.
The data in the field, APPROVER_PROFILE in the records EX_SHEET_NOTES, EX_TAUTH_NOTES, and EX_ADV_NOTES is corrupted as follows:
1) Is not the correct field to use – this is defined as a 15 character UPPERCASE field
2) Incorrect data is stored in this field and does not use the correct SETID – the system uses SHARE
3) Data stored in this field is truncated – once the data is retrieved it is usually truncated to fit.
4) Mixed case data is stored in this field
Notes data in the EX_SHEET_NOTES, EX_TAUTH_NOTES, and EX_ADV_NOTES should not be trundated.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document