EAP: Incorrect Vendor Location On Payments Page When Voucher Is Copied From PO Receipt
(Doc ID 2559508.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher on Copying from Po-Receipt not Copying Location Correctly on Payment Page.
- Copying correctly on Invoice Information Page But not on Payment Page.
- Issue is replicable when there are multiple PO-Receipts in the search result and choosing 1 out of them.
1. Create Supplier with 2 Locations
Location 1: US (Default)
Locoation 2: EU
2. Payable Definition has Supplier Location - Enabled (Copy from PO instead of Supplier Default location)
1) Create PO for the Supplier with Non-Default Location and Dispatch the PO
2) Create Receipt from PO (Receive Partially)
3) Enter a Voucher for same Supplier (SHARE/ABCXYZ) having two locations 'US' and 'EU' where 'US' is a default location.
4) Default Location before copying from 'PO Receipt' is populated
5) Choose Copy From option as 'PO Receipt' and click go Button
- Use Search Parameter as PO BU and Receipt BU and click on Search Button to have mulitple receipt line available in search result.
6) Select a receipt line that is having a Non-Default Location and click on 'Copy Selected Lines'. This means Vendor Location would be EU.
7) Supplier Location on the Invoice information changed and shows as EU.
8). Verify in 'Payments' page to check the Location. Surprisingly location still shows as 'US' (default Location)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document