EEX 9.2: Error Flag On Manager Self-Service, Approve Transactions Page Remains After Expense Report Is Budget Checked
(Doc ID 2559885.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error flag on Manager Self-Service, Approve Transactions page remains after an Expense Report is budget checked
1. Navigate to Manager Self-Service, Approve Transactions
2. Go to Expense Report tab
3. Select the checkbox next to an ER that has been submitted, but not yet budget checked
4. Click APPROVE button
5. Red flag appears in Errors column (and ER appears on Errors tab)
6. Successfully budget check ER
7. Go back to Manager Self-Service, Approve Transactions
8. Go to the Expense Report tab. ER is shown with red flag in Errors column.
"Budget checking is required prior to approval."
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document