ETL92: Workforce Availability Not Showing Schedule Deviation On An Off Day
(Doc ID 2561393.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears hours reported on a scheduled off day is not showing in Workforce Availability Schedule Deviation. For the same scenario on the classic Timesheet page Schedule Deviation does show the reported hours on an off day as is acknowledge as Schedule Deviation.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select a Punch Time Reporter with a schedule assigned.
2. In addition to reporting schedule hours for the week, report call back hours on a scheduled off day and Submit.
3. Check the Fluid Time Summary page.
4. Check Workforce Availability > Scheduled for the employee. Note: It does show a variance, at top right of the page along with corrected Schedule and Reported hours, but no hours actually shows on the OFF day. Also note on the menu bar on the left the Schedule Deviation count shows 0
even though there is a deviation in the schedule.
5. Check Workforce Availability > Schedule Deviation for the employee. Note: It shows No data to display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document