EEX 9.2: Itemizing A Hotel Expense Is Leading To Incorrect Per Day Calculations
(Doc ID 2561480.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Hotel Wizard
Itemizing a hotel expense is leading to incorrect per day limit calculation
When a user is itemizing a hotel/lodging expense, and if one of the split line items has an individual “meal” expense type, the per day limit is not correctly calculated.
Please refer attachment for setup, steps and screenshots.
Authorized Group Amount -- Amount entered for group MEALS over authorized limit of 80.00 USD.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure to have the "Breakfast" expense type tied to expense group 'Meals' in the expense types 2 tab.
2. Set the location amount for breakfast to 50 dollars for location Dallas.
3. Setup the "Meals" expense type group amount for dallas location to 80 dollars.
4. Create an expense report with lodging expense type line with amount 225 dollars for location Dallas.
5. Use Itemize hotel to enter 2 nights @ 89 dollars per night and breakfast amount as 47 dollars and bring in all expense lines into the expense report.
6. Note that none of the amounts exceed the location amount limits and inspite of that the above exception is displayed for breakfast line item.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot move forward with expense report submission.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document