ETL9.2:Error While Deleting Rows On Elapsed Time Fluid Timesheet Page
(Doc ID 2561552.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, PUM 29
Error while deleting rows on Elapsed time Fluid timesheet page . Encountered issues while deleting rows on Elapsed time Fluid timesheet page. It gets stuck in a deletion loop and throws a peoplecode error and we can't go back to homepage and we have to click on the home button to get to the homepage.
Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method GetRow. TL_LINK_WRK.YES_DELETE. FieldChange PCPC:1651 Statement:21
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter and submit time for multiple rows.
2. Delete one of the rows on the timesheet and submit or save time.
3. Click on the timesheet delete confirmation to go back
4. If you click on Yes, it throws a peoplecode error
5. If you click on No, it takes you back to the timesheet but you can’t go back to the time tile on the employee self service homepage unless you click on the home button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document