EAM: Lease Assets Creation: Useful Life Not In Sync Between Corp And Fiscal Books
(Doc ID 2561740.1)
Last updated on JULY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a leased Asset, the number of period of depreciation inserted on CORP is OK = 10, but the number of periods inserted on FEDERAL is wrong because is 24 (like as the period expected by profile id).
- Review profile id: LEASED EQT.
- Useful life: 24 on both books: CORP and FEDERAL.
- Create a leased asset through express add:
- Profile Id: LEASED EQT.
- lease term: 10.
- estimated life: 10.
- Check the newly asset in basic add page > Define tax.Depr Criteria page:
- Useful life is 10 under CORP ¿ it is as per expectation.
- The number of periods inserted on FEDERAL book is wrong because is 24 (like as the period expected by profile id). The expectation is to get 10 for FEDERAL book as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document