E-PORTAL: Classic Homepage Native URL Appending Itself After Logout in PT 8.56
(Doc ID 2562557.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Portal Technology
Classic Homepage Native URL Appending Itself After Logout. This was not an issue in PT 8.55 but appeared in 8.56.
URL should not append after logout
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with the native login URL for classic homepages (ending in /HOMEPAGE_NAME?cmd=login).
ex: https:// domain.com/psp/IHXXXX/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/h/?tab=XX_IH_XXXXXXX&cmd=login
2. Initial authentication may work and log in appropriately as the intended user
3. Logout without clearing cache/cookies4.the URL appends itself.
4. Hit the same login URL again in same browser i.e. "https:// domain.com/psp/IHXXXX/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/h/?tab=XX_IH_XXXXXXX&cmd=login". User will login into the application again and browser show only login url.
5. However Open Browser debugger pressing F12 and there you will see URL appending one after.
Refer Replication Attached from GCS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document