ELA9.2: Lease Payment (LPY) Entry Not Created For Operating Lease With Single Payment Term And Advance Payment Type
(Doc ID 2563459.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lease payment (LPY) entry is not created for operating lease with single payment term and advance payment type.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create operating lease with commencement on 01/01/2019, termination on 03/31/2019, Lease signed on 01/01/2019
2. Enter base rent details: payment type advance, any amount, schedule '1st of every quarter', terms calendar 'Quarterly'
3. Add an equipment with profile 'Operating lease'
4. Allocate cost as initial direct costs & other
5. Override asset classification to 'Operating' & save.
6. Note the amounts shown for Lease Payment & Initial direct cost on 'General Information' page.
7. Activate lease
8. Process straight line calculate schedule, depreciation , close depreciation for all periods and accounting entry generation
9. Review accounting entries.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
LPY entry is missing
LPY entry should be created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document