EGL9.2: Journal Edit Process Abended at Step IU_PROCESSOR.U400.U400-010 With Unique Constraint Violation for Treasury Journal
(Doc ID 2563761.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Journal Edit for Source TR (Treasury accounting entries), the following error occurs:
Steps to Replicate:
1. Ensure IU Anchor box is checked on the Accounting Templates page (Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Accounting Templates)
2. Create Treasury accounting entries
- TRA_ACCTG_LINE.IU_ANCHOR_FLG is set to 'Y'
3. Set Primary Summarization Option to "Retain Detail" on TR Entries Journal Generator Template Summarization page (General Ledger > Journals > Subsystem Journals > Journal Generator Template)
4. Run Journal Generator (General Ledger > Journals > Subsystem Journals > Generate Journals)
- If JGEN is run with Edit, error will be received here
5. Run Journal Edit (General Ledger > Journals > Process Journals > Edit Journals)
- Error is received
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document