New UOM Conversion Rate Message Not Showing For ASN Receipts
(Doc ID 2563802.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New UOM Conversion Rate not showing for ASN Receipts.
The "New UM Conversion Rate" appears when a manual receipt is created for a PO for which the UOM Conversion rate has been updated.
But, the same does not show for when an ASN receipt is created for a PO which has the UOM conversion updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. At supplier/procurement options make sure supplier is checked for ASN (Advanced Shipment Receipt)
2. Integration Broker for Queue Definition: ADVANCED_SHIPPING_NOTICE
3. Integration Broker for Services: ADVANCED_SHIPPING_RECEIPT
4. Integration Broker for Hander Tester: ADVANCED_SHIPPING_RECEIPT
5. PO Business Unit do 'Allow Curr UOM Conv Rate'. Main Menu > Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Purchasing > Purchasing Definition.
6. Item setup. Item 10053 standard UOM = 'EA'
7. Supplier UOM is 'CS' (Case). Rate: 1 CS = 10 EA
1. Create PO for item above (UOM = CS). Validate KK and Dispatch
2. Update the conversion rate (6) and save it. (Supplier'S UOM and Pricing Information)
3. Create Receipt from PO.
'Yes' to message 'NewUOM Conversion Rate 6 found for line 1 Item 10053. Use new rate? (10300,254)
'Yes' to message 'Should this be a One Time Change? (10300,255)
4. Look at the Receipt Line Detail. New conversion is showing in the page (6). Working fine.
5. Save the Receipt.
6. Change back the Item conversion rate to 10 and save it. (Supplier'S UOM and Pricing Information)
7. Create a new PO for the item 10053. Validate KK and Dispatch.
8. Update the conversion rate (4) and save it. (Supplier'S UOM and Pricing Information)
9. At Handler Tester. Go to Provide XML.
10. Copy/Past XML attached and Execute Event.
11. At Advanced Shipment Receipt. Change the item shipping date to match to PO shipping date.
12. Run PO_RECVLOAD. Receiver Load Options = 'Load ASR Transactions'
13. New Receipt created. Look line Detail and can see that the conversion rate still showing the old rate (10) and should be (4).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document