EEX9.2 Page Data Inconsistent Error when Approving a Budget Checked Expense Report
(Doc ID 2563818.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Encounter Page Data Inconsistent error when approving expense report
1) Create and Submit a Travel Authorization
2) Budget check the Expense Report
3) Create an Expense Report from the Travel Authorization
4) Save the Report
5) Delete a line from the Expense Report
6) As the Approver via manager approval menu select the report and then drill down on the Budget Options link
7) Select the Budget Check button to execute budget checking (DO NOT LEAVE THE PAGE)
8) When the sub page shows the Budget Hdr Status is Valid select the link "Go to Activity Log" a new page is automatically opened and the Commitment Control Activity Log is displayed
9) Go back to the Approve Expense Report page and select the Approve push button
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Actual Result: Page Data Inconsistent is encountered
Expected Result: To approve the report without running into the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document