ETL9.2: Reports To Position Is Vacant, Cannot Delegate To Peers Who Also Report To That Position
(Doc ID 2563899.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Manager retires and is terminated in Job Data, his subordinates, who are also managers, can no longer see and delegate to peers who also reported to the retired manager.
When an Employees Supervisors retired they no longer report to that person, so the association on the profile "Report To" is blank. Without this the Employee cannot see the historical peer that were under the Employee Supervisor.
In Delegation Installation we use By Part Position Mgmt Supervisor.
The reports to on the position data is intact whether or not an incumbent is there, so delegation should follow the organization structure of the position regardless if the position is vacant.
- Partial position management is us
- Employee #1 is assigned to Position Number - 19000001.
- Employees #3 & #4 both report to #1.
- Employee #4 logs in and creates delegation for manage approve reported time
- Employee can see both #1 & #3 on the persons in list
- Terminate employee#1 in JOB
- The list now is not showing #1 or #3
The related issue was reported in <Bug 27661937> - ETL9.2:REPORTS TO POSITION IS VACANT, CAN NOT DELEGATE TO PEERS WHO ALSO REPORT and supposed to be resolved in PI28 but it is still a problem in PI29 code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document