ETL9.2: Reported Time Is Routed Incorrectly To The Manager But Not To The Proxy.
(Doc ID 2564251.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the proxy first accepts the Delegation request, all pending reported time is rerouted to them and they can approve those timesheets.
It’s any time submitted after they've accepted the delegation that fails to get rerouted.
1. Full position management is turned on.
2. Employee is enrolled in TLByPosMgmt approval Workgroup.
3. EmployeeA reports to 19360018. POSITION_NBR 19360018 is assigned to ManagerB, so EmployeeA reports to ManagerB
4. Employee logs in and reports time
5. Manager logs in and delegate time for approval to ManagerC.
6. ManagerC logs in and accepts delegation and and approves the transactions from ManagerB.
7. EmployeeA logs in and submits more time
8. Proxy/ManagerC logs in to approve time but unable to see the time that required approval as it routes to their Manager instead of the Proxy.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document