ETL9.2: Fluid Timesheet Reported Hours Does Not Set To ZERO Hours Upon Clearing The Time Rows.
(Doc ID 2564937.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Timesheet Reported Hours does not set to ZERO Hours in the header upon clearing the time rows and that leads to confusion
- Login as Punch Time Reported
- My Preferences - select the option to default the time rows from schedule
- Navigate to Self Service Fluid Timesheet
- Punch hours are defaulted from schedule.
- Click on clear button - all punch hours are cleared
- Reported Hours are set to 0.00 for every rows - Which is good
- Reported Hours are NOT SET TO 0.00 at the header area of the Fluid Page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document