STP - Payroll Event(XML)File Is Empty With Final Event Indicators
(Doc ID 2565128.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Australia - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
XML generation process looks good only in the first test mode and nothing is happening when you run the same process again in test mode or production mode.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run STP Preparation process
2. XML file Generation in test mode
3. GPAU_XML_GEN process completed successfully
4. XML file and validation log have been generated.
5. Identified some errors in that file
6. Final Event Indicator of all the employee to True
7. Trying to rerun in the TEST mode again
8. Kicked off GPAU_XML_GEN in TEST Mode again
9. Process was completed successfully
10. No XML file and Validation log have been generated
11. Also, XML gen process took only 30 Sec when I ran 2nd time in Test mode.
XML Gen process took about 30 min in the first test run,
12. However, I am running in Production mode.
No XML file and Validation log have been generated in production mode as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document