ELA9.2: Interunit Lease Transfer Creates Unbalanced Accounting Entries For Finance and operating Leases
(Doc ID 2565204.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unbalanced Accounting entries created for Finance and operating Leases after interunit transfer.
> Finance lease - Missed LO Account out entry for source Business Unit
> Operating lease - Transfer Accumulated amortization and advance payment Transfer entries FA and AA are wrong. They were showing entire ADD amounts instead the left over balance as on IUT transaction date.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create lease with commencement on 01/01/2019, termination on 12/31/2019, Lease signed on 01/01/2019
2. Enter base rent details: payment type advance, any amount, schedule '1st of every month', terms calendar 'Monthly'
3. Add a property with profile 'Leased Building'
4. Allocate cost as initial direct costs & other
5. Set asset classification, check 'Reviewed' checkbox & save.
6. Activate lease & generate straight line schedule
7. Calculate depreciation , close depreciation for first 2 periods and generate accounting entries
8. Transfer the lease to another business unit & save. Generate straight line schedule
9. Calculate depreciation , close depreciation for first 2 periods and generate accounting entries for the source lease asset
10. Generate Accounting entry for the target lease asset
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document