EGL9.2: Journal Approver is Unable to Download Journal Attachment In Fluid Approval Tile, Getting 'Attachment not found in server.' Error
(Doc ID 2565249.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
DB2 for z/OS - Version 11.1 to 11.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to download/view attachments on Fluid journal approval page. Getting 'Attachment not found in server' error.
Issue specific to DB2 on z/OS.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Enable Approval at Journal Source level
2. In User Preference make sure that ‘Mark Journal(s) to Post’ is not selected
3. Create a journal with attachment for the source for which approval is enabled.
4. Edit & submit for approval.
5. Log in as Approver. Click on approval Tile
6. Open the journal submitted for approval & click on the attachment
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document