GP UK - ITC (pay Entity) Xfr – System Incorrectly Postpones On ‘old’ Pay Entity After Xfr
(Doc ID 2565300.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inter-company (pay entity) xfr – system incorrectly postpones on ‘old’ pay entity after transfer
There are several instances where employees with no current auto enrollment scheme – because employee is < 22 years old or have earnings < QEL – are having incorrect behaviour applied when undergoing pay entity transfer.
1. Employee is assessed continuously since they were first hired
2. Employee is never auto enrolled due to age < 22
3. Employee is terminated
4. Employee is later rehired
5. Employee is postponed (worker deferment)
6. After postponement ends, employee is assessed as ineligible, due to age < 22
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document