Fluid Approval Page "Add Comments" Button Missing When Adding Additional Requested Information
(Doc ID 2565355.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the requester is the first approver or part of the approval chain and he approves the requisition and then later on another approver put the requisition on hold, the requester which is the first approver will have no option to add any comments and will not be able to push the requisition again into workflow.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup the workflow so that the requester is part of the approval chain or the first approval.
2. Create a new requisition and submit it for approval.
3. As first approver which is the requester approve the requisition.
4. As second approver put the requisition on hold.
5. Notice now that the first approver ( which is the requester) has no option to add any comments or to push the requisition again into approval process.
6. This will only happen if the requester is part of the approval chain.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document