GPES: Retro Deltas Of Severance Payment (0054) Are Not Prorrated In The CRA File
(Doc ID 2565760.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The payments that are being paid from retroactive calculations are not generated correctly. When the severance payments are being calculated in retroactive calendars it was detected that the amounts are not distributing to the hiring period of the employee (with a maximum of 12 months)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Hire an employee in June 2018
2. Terminate the employee in January 2019
3. Calculate and finalize payroll in January
4. Add earning for code 0054 and run a corrective for January. The amount is prorated from June to January
5. Add earning for code 0054 and run February payroll with retro for January. The amount is not prorated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document