At Review Receipt Information Page Qty Status Field Not Updating as Expected for Receiving Source as Data Collect
(Doc ID 2566603.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
At Review Receipt Information Page Qty status field not updating as expected for receiving source as data collect.
Qty status field not updating as expected for receiving source as data collect and when std UOM and supplier std UOM are different with conversion rate > 1.
It shows 'under ship' status. However, when similar transactions are done with online receiving, it passes quantity check.
Also, there is difference on what appears on the add/update receipts page and review page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Item definition setup. Item 10000. The standard UOM is 'EA'
2. Go to Unit of Measure. Conversion to UOM = 'BOX' = 12
3. Supplier UOM is 'BOX'
4. Item definition setup. Item 10002. The standard UOM is 'EA'
5. Go to Unit of Measure. Conversion to UOM = 'BOX' = 12
6. Supplier UOM is also 'BOX'
7. Create PO, validate KK and Dispatch
8. Create Purchasing Receipt and Save. Navigation: SCM Integration > Create Transaction > Receiving > Purchasing Receiving
9. Move status to 'New' and Save. Navigation: SCM Integration > Transaction Error Handling > Maintain Transactions
10. Run PO_RECVLOAD
11. Go to Receipt page (Add/Update Receipts) and note that the Quantity Status = 'Passes Quantity Check'
12. Open the receipt at navigation: Purchasing > Receipts > Review Receipt Information > Receipt.
Go to select the line and go to line status link. Qty Status = ‘Under Ship’
Replicated customer issue
13. When create Receipt online. The Qty Status = 'Qty OK' ( Purchasing > Receipts > Review Receipt Information > Receipt)
The results should be the same when process by PO_RECVLOAD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document