AWE: Request Information Added From The Fluid Approval Page Is Not Sending Any Notifications
(Doc ID 2566827.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AWE: Request Information Added from the Fluid Approval page is not sending any notifications
When an approver Requests Information notifications are sent to the requester.
But when the requester adds a comment from the fluid approval page no notification is sent back to the approver which requested the information, to inform him that the information was added.
Expected for the approver which requested the information, to receive a notification to inform him that the information was added.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Create a requisition and submit it for approval.
2. Approver needs more information before approving. Navigates to the requisition and clicks on the Hold button.
3.Enters a comment and clicks Submit.
4. This message is shown once Submit is clicked.: "You have requested information for the request"
5. The requester then gets this email and also receives a push notification.
6. The email link takes the requester to the fluid approval page (method 2). This would be the desired way to add a comment but no notifications are created back to the approver when the information has been added.
Method 1 (using Requisition Workbench) works ok, meaning that the approver receives a notification to inform him that the information was added.
Method 2 (using the fluid approval page) does not send notification to inform the approver that the information was added.
7. Log in as requester and use push notification to open the Fluid Approval page. Put in added comments using Fluid Approval page.
8. The page has a button to Add Comments. Click the Add Comments button.
9. Enter a comment and click Submit.
10. Once comments have been added and Submit is clicked this message appears: "You have added the comments" .
But No email or push notification is sent to the approver (Issue reported)
11. Even though comments have already been added the requester can go back to the fluid approval page and add more comments.
You can see that approver requested information and requester was able to add 3 separate comments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document