ETL 9.2 Fluid Weekly Time Entry Reported Time Disappears Or Causing Data Conflict Error.
(Doc ID 2566955.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user goes to start to or submit time through the Fluid Weekly Time Entry Page it produce orphan workflow records with 0 hours that seems to be held in the buffer of the review weekly time entry page that ends up creating orphan work flows.
1) Report Time on Weekly Time Entry Page
2) Click on a couple days of the week, select a TRC (Reg) and put in 5 hours, click on Review
3) While on the review screen, click on one of the lines you just added, and select delete to delete the hours
4) This leaves you with Reg 0.00 showing
5) Hit Submit
6) As a manager, approve the reported time.
7) After the time has been approved, if they try to adjust the time. Sometimes for the day they have the Reg 0.00 there, they receive a "Data being added conflicts with existing data error" (Error is longer). Can no longer adjust the time for that day until we sql delete the workflow.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document