EEX 9.2 - Post Liabilities Resets Reconcile Date For Already Reconciled CAs
(Doc ID 2567082.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The post liabilities process (EX_POST_LIAB) sets the status of Cash Advances to reconciled (RCN) and the reconciled date to the current date for any cash advance that has a reconciled accounting entry in EX_ACCTG_LINE.
Unfortunately, this means it resets the status and date every time the process runs.
1) Travel and Expenses > Process Expenses > Expense ProcessingCreate a new run control, “ExpenseProcessing”Use just the business units US001, US004, and US006
2) Select the “Expense Processes” tabSelect Refresh to update the countsSelect Post Liabilities. Note that in this case the count is zero
3) OK, run Stage Payments, Post Payments and query out the CAs again
4) Then, collect checks to repay unused CAs #7 ($500) and #8 ($750)Travel and Expenses > Manage Accounting > Reconcile Cash Advance
5) Back to Expense Processing….And two cash advances appear for Post Liabilities. Run post liability
6) Note that these two CAs are Reconciled and have a Reconciled date of Dec 20, 2018
7) Wait a dayI Run Post Liabilities
Querying out the EX_ADV_HDR shows that cash advances #7 and #8 now have a Reconciled Date of Dec 21, 2018
Please check attached replication steps.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document