Accessibility - Tab Order Issue On Job Data Benefits Program Participation Page
(Doc ID 2567803.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Accessibility mode, Tab order skips ‘Job Data, Employment Data, Earnings Distribution’ links in Job Data Benefits Programs Participation page before 'Save' button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in PIA in accessibility mode.
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
3. Enter any Emplid and click on Search.
4. Click on 'Benefits Program Participation' link from bottom of the page.
5. Click on Tab through each field until Save button..
6. Tab sequence order skip the ‘Job Data, Employment Data, Earnings Distribution’ links before tab move to 'Save' button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document