Message Cannot Be Closed When Resuming Multiple Job Opening Application Where One Of Job Opening Is Closed
(Doc ID 2567971.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When applicant saved(draft) job application by selecting multiple job openings and later when one of the multiple job opening is closed and then applicant access the multiple job application row from candidate gateway My Job Applications, message appearing is not showing complete information and when click on OK, page is not responding.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Candidate Gateway account
2. Click on View All Jobs
3. Select the checkbox beside two job postings and click Apply for Job button on Search Jobs page
4. Accept Terms & Conditions on Start step and click Next
5. Answer prequalify questions correctly, if any, and click Next
6. Exit job opening, clicking yes on Do you really want to exit? Prompt
7. Now login as recruiter and close one of the job openings that applicant applied by changing the job opening status to 010 Closed
Recruiting > Search Job Openings – select from search results – update status code to 110 and Save
8. Go back to Candidate Gateway and login again as same user in step 1
9. Select My Job Applications from Careers homepage
10. Select the > for the Multiple Job Application row
11. Message appearing is not completely disclosing the information.
12. Clicking OK does not close message
13. Close browser/Click on back button from browser.
14. Login as user in Candidate Gateway
15. Select My Job Applications
16. Note that draft application now only to one job opening, not multiple.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document