User Without Position Delete Administrator Role Can Delete Position Data Rows
(Doc ID 2568236.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer reports that the delivered Position Delete Administrator Role is not limiting who can delete Position Data rows as it should. Anyone with new Manage Positions Fluid (HCCPHRFL3100) role can delete Position Data rows without approval.
The customer expects that if you don't have the Position Delete Administrator Role to limit the ability to delete Position Data rows.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to PUM30 with User ID PS
2. Remove Position Delete Administrator Role from PS.
3. Navigate to Home, Workforce Administrator Homepage, Position Management
4. Click Manage Position Tile
5. Search for Position 19000003
6. Select the position
7. Click the Trash Can icon that is showing but shouldn't be
8. Click Yes button.
9. Note that it deleted the row when that option shouldn't be available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document