EGL9.2: Spreadsheet Journal Import (JRNL1_WS) Lines are Added With Incorrect Lline Number if Sheet Was Closed and Opened Again to Enter Data
(Doc ID 2568491.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lines are added into spreadsheet journal import sheet with incorrect line number if sheet was closed and opened again to enter data.
Similar incorrect line number issue if a line is deleted & new line is added
Steps to Replicate:
1. Open JRNL1_WS template & Add a new sheet 'A'. Prepare a journal with 3 rows
2. Do not import this journal now. Click on Home button
3. Add another sheet called 'B' and prepare a journal with 1 row only.
4. Follow step 2 again. Save and close the excel template
5. Reopen the template and edit sheet A.
6. Add a new line
7. If in step 6 line number is added incorrectly, then attempt to modify it manually
8. If in step 7 excel didn't allow to modify line number manually, then delete the line with incorrect line number and add a line again.
Line Gets added with incorrect line number on step 6 and step 8. Line should be added as last line number in the sheet in which data is being entered incremented by 1.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document