Academic Advisement Report Not Loading Properly After Adding A Course To Planner From Requirements
(Doc ID 2568765.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Academic Advisement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Fluid Academic Advisement Report
The Academic Advisement Report does not load correctly after adding a course to the planner from My Requirements and then navigating back to the advisement report in fluid. If the student adds the course to the planner and then clicks on the Student Homepage and then Academic Progress fluid tile, they are brought to a page with a blank course list detail.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to self service as a student and click on the Manage Classes fluid tile.
- Click Planner, then select Add from my Requirements. This runs the academic progress report.
- Select a Line Item Detail and then select a course from the Course List. Add it to the planner.
- Click the Go to Planner link.
- Select Student Homepage from the breadcrumbs.
- Select Academic Progress tile and a blank course detail page will display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document